Thursday 24 May 2007

About this Picture


This photograph is shot in the mountain, and maple leaves prolific in this season. In front of the photo, there is a huge, colorful Christmas tree. On the tree there are many neon lights including blue and red. And the most attractive thing is the yellow star on the top of the tree. It may symbol that Christmas day is coming.
In back of the tree, there are many people and vendors. The vendors have white roofs, and looked pretty and retro-chic. I think that everyone should be willing to purchase with them. Next to these vendors is a building like an outdoor restaurant. I like the feeling which is eating within nature, maybe the food can become more delicious.
In the background of the photo, there are lots kinds of trees, and in middle of these trees is a tall maple tree. Differ from other trees, maple leaves’ color are red, just like general leaf’s color of drooping. Maples usually grow in fall and winter. At this time it’s always cold and cheerless. I like this weather because I can’t endure the hot weather. It makes me muggy and irritable.
I don’t know where the photograph is taken, but I enjoy it very much. Perhaps one day I will visit this place, and have some precious memories.

No comments: